Blue Mountains All Inclusive Day Tour Package
Our All Inclusive Tour INCLUSIONS
- Luxury Mercedes – Benz Maximum 14 people
- Hotel Pick up from most CBD Hotels
- Scenic World Rides – Skyway, Railway, Cableway and walk in the Rainforest Valued at $39 Per Person
- Visit breathtaking lookouts with amazing views & photo opportunities of the Blue Mountains
- Hot Lunch – With a 5 option menu including vegetarian. Complimented by a choice of Australian beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee
- Featherdale Wildlife Park entry – See a Koala or feed the baby wallabies
- National park entry
- Private Water Taxi returning to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour where tour concludes at approx 5pm
1) Before we head West, we will show you parts of the Sydney CBD district. Monday-Friday we will drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge (Weekend we visit the area of Canada Bay showing you where local Sydney people live). Just 1½ hrs away we arrive in the heart of the Blue Mountains District, take in the scenery and smell the fresh air with unbelievable views of the Jamison Valley.
2) Our First Stop is Echo Point, the closest and best view of the Three Sisters. You will be able to witness the blue haze and the vast expanse of the Jamison Valley. Feel the spiritual presence of the Three Sisters, hear the Dream Time Stories and experience for yourself the raw magic the Blue Mountains creates.
3) Visit Scenic World Included in the price and start your adventure on Scenic Skyway. Experience the thrill of walking on air with a see through glass floor showing views of the valley 200m below. Dare yourself to ride the steepest railway in the world, with an incline of 52 degrees the Mountain Devil is suitable for people of all ages. After enjoying a stroll through the ancient rainforest, ride the Scenic Cableway which is Australia’s steepest cable car. See spectacular views of the Three Sisters and vast expanse of the Jamison valley. Scenic World is an experience to remember with our guides providing an intimate touch into an unspoiled valley of natural wildlife and the glorious magnitude of the rainforest. Scenic World Rides and walk in the Rainforest is included in your Package!! Valued at $39 Per Person
4) Visit Multiple secret locations around the Blue Mountains that provides fantastic views of the Jamison Valley and Cascades away from the crowds.
5) Enjoy a hot filling lunch with many different options to choose from. We have a 5 option menu to choose from including vegetarian with a glass of Australian Beer, Wine, Soft Drink, Tea or Coffee.
6) On our way back to Sydney we will venture to the suburb of Doonside to visit Featherdale Wildlife Park which is Sydney’s ultimate wildlife experience. The multi award-winning Park has the world’s largest collection of Australian native animals. See a Koala or feed the baby Wallabies. There are also Emu’s, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Crocodile & countless number of bird species. Featherdale Wildlife Park has gone out of their way to make their park unique, as it is so interactive. A perfect way to end a magnificent day interacting with Australia’s native animals. Featherdale Wildlife Park Entrance is included in the Tour Package.
7) Your trip to Sydney is not complete without a Private Water Taxi on the Parramatta River to Sydney Harbour Circular Quay. Enjoy a relaxing Water Taxi as you view the multi million dollar houses and the Harbour Bridge before disembarking at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour where tour concludes for the day at approximately 5:00pm giving you enough time to freshen up and enjoy the rest of evening in Sydney.The Private Water Taxi is exclusively for Blue Diamond Tours.
Being established for 8 years we wanted to provided an All Inclusive Package to all our customers for the best price in our 14 seaters Mercedes Sprinters. It is to ensure that your one trip to the Blue Mountains is a memorable one. We pride ourselves on being unique. We avoid all major groups giving you more time and opportunity to experience the peaceful tranquillity and panoramic views of the Blue Mountains. By departing the city early we avoid heavy traffic and tour groups. This allows you to experience the best of what the Blue Mountains can offer. Our luxury Mercedes sprinter will seat maximum 14 people!!! This allows us to be more interactive and presents a more personalised service. We will show you hidden locations away from larger tour groups. We end the day by visiting Featherdale Wildlife Park, by which time the Koala’s are feeding and are more awake and interactive. This provides you with a unique tour to remember. Being different is our priority.
Please Note!! We will endeavour to provide the best tour available but we cannot control the weather!! Before Making a booking consider we have no control of Rain or Fog in the Mountains. If this is a concern for you I would advise to book another tour. Please make sure you read our T&C on the Contact Page
|Departs||Monday – Saturday from most city hotels (Private Charters Available any day on Request)|
|Pickup||6.45am-7.20am (must call to arrange hotel pick-up) OR Pick up 7.15am at Sydney Harbour Marriott – 30 Pitt Street, Sydney. Please read T&C on Contact Page before making a Booking|
|Return||Private Water Taxi to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour where tour concludes at approx 5.00pm (Depending on traffic and ferry conditions)|